Now that we have settled in to our new offices in Little Collins Street we are enjoying being in this vibrant corner of the city – great food outlets and coffee!
This year is an exciting one for the Mindfulness Institute – here’s why!
- We are continuing to offer the regular schedule of MiCBT group programs.
- We’re conducting an important piece of research on the efficacy of MiCBT and we are looking for volunteers to participate – they will receive the MiCBT program at no cost – more information below.
- The free Thursday mindfulness sessions will commence in February.
- The “mini-retreats” will be offered again – Saturday afternoons this year. We have had very positive feedback that these sessions are very helpful in deepening practice.
- We continue to offer individual MiCBT therapy right through the week and Boyd is enjoying offering MiCBT to children and their parents and working on ways to adapt the program for a younger audience.
Research project – volunteers needed: Randomised Controlled Trial of MiCBT
Volunteers receive the 8-week program at no cost and will be making a significant contribution to the research into this fast growing and fascinating development in modern psychology.
If you have struggled with anxiety, stress, depression, anger issues, attentional problems you may benefit from the program.
Volunteers will be randomly allocated either to an experimental group or a control group. The experimental group will complete the program first.
You will need to ask your GP to complete the referral form and forward to email@example.com.